miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

Montener the Menace - I Have a Hidden Hobby (2020)

Quality: 320 Kbps  –  Location: UK/USA


1. Intro   
2. It's over Now (feat. Blaq Poet, Punchline & DJ Ike)   
3. I Have a Hidden Hobby (feat. Baron Samedi)   
4. Step (feat. Boodah, Klashnekoff, Cappo, Ramson Badbonez & Jabbathakut)   
5. King of My City (feat. Big Twins, Maylay Sparks & 12 Finger Dan)   
6. Seek and Dismantle (feat. Boodah, White Lotus & 12 Finger Dan)   
7. Agents of Rap (feat. Wordsworth, Unlearn the World & Inja)   
8. Facebook Friends (feat. Copywrite & Boodah)   
9. The Better You Are (feat. Boodah, Stakka Lyrics & DJ Sammy B-Side)   
10. Straight Hazardous (feat. Jak Danielz, Nutso, Boodah & DJ Ike)   
11. War (feat. Jabbathakut)   
12. Big Daddies (feat. Skuff, Unlearn the World & Boodah)   
13. Draw First Blood (feat. DJ Ike)   
14. I Have a Hidden Hobby (Remix) [feat. Copywrite]   
15. My Sort of Happy Song   
16. Outro